Shop Til' You Blog

8:14:00 AM

Last June 10, was the Shop Til' You Blog event, an event hosted by Lazada Philippines that exclusively invited all bloggers to know more about blogging and how to create content with the blogger guru herself, Kryz Uy.

It was an event to really look forward for, and luckily I was one of the bloggers to be invited for the said event. They gave me a gift voucher to personally experience shopping at Lazada, amazing right? And nowadays, online shopping is twice as hard, why? Because there are too many options not unlike before that there are a lot of shopping sites, like Multiply but that time only a few online shops are known to be credible so you'd always go to them.

But now, with the gift of technology, you can now enjoy shopping in just one site, a go-to site of everything you need under the sun-- and that is Lazada. 

So my Lazada shopping experience, started with me contemplating what to buy? Hmmm.. Shoes? Bags? Gadgets? Clothes? I mean its more hard if you don't have any need.... at the moment that is! Hahaha!

Anyway, I decided to buy a bag, not one, but two bags! Whenever I purchase a bag, I really make sure that it's durable, given that I bring everything! This is actually the first time that I bought bags online, because I always feel like I need to see the material first.

My first choice of bag is a Black Tassel Bag, a hippie bag that works well as an accessory to any laid back outfit. I got to use it when we went to Subic for our Independence Weekend. You can click here if haven't read my blog about it. 





It was such a perfect bag, because surprisingly it was so roomy and plus it was simple and was so perfect with my #ootd. This tassel bag would also look perfect on a maxi dress, a cropped top and your highwait shorts.


As for my second bag, I decided that I needed a new bag for work. A bag that's fashionable, not over the top, durable and ofcourse spacious. I picked this shoulder bag with sling,since I'm really after multi-function of any item, a bag that can be a perfect day-to-night accessory. So I chose the beige one since I think it's more perfect to mix and match with my clothes. 






I check out my cart, and waited for confirmation. Surprisingly, I got the items in less than 5 days, although Lazada has their own courier (Lazada Express), I'm from Antipolo and I've been doing online shopping for a couple of years and it was never that quick and easy!

I am so impressed with the service because there's constant update either email or text message to let me know of the status of items, if it was verified, shipped and delievered. If all couriers were like this then I would have alloted more time to do online shopping. 

When I got the items, I fell inlove with them instantly. My new fave bag right now is the beige sling bag because its so posh and perfectly compliments my outfit and matches with my Valetino shoes. Thanks to Lazada for letting me experience first hand the #LazadaStyle shopping experience. Enjoy up to 70% off on Lazada items this June, so don't dare miss it! Share me your Lazada experience as well, I'd love to hear about it. Cheers Guys!:)



Lazada Philippines

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe