#HappyBdayPilipinas Weekend

2:12:00 AM

June 12, 2015, Friday- is declared as a special non-working holiday because ofcourse its Independence Day. My officemates decided to spend the long weekend together. We decided to go to Anvaya and cap off our night at Fontana.


It's actually my first time to go to Anvaya, because we usually visit Camaya or Fontana instead with my family or friends. And my, the place was a hidden gem in the woods of Bataan. True enough, now I know why they are so insitent on going to Anvaya! Luckily, we were able to get special rates for a day tour since we have a member with us. Thanks Carly! (Your cards do really come in handy!)





So our #HappyBdayPilipinas officially started with me 5am call time, a no breaky even a cup of coffee, and getting lost in direction. Lately, I've been through probably what I can assume a phase in my life that I do not want to happen ever again, my daughter getting a surgery. And all those sleepless nights at the hospital, eating unsalty hospital food, smelling the room that you know someone might have died there--definitely a time to relax is what I need!


With my beautiful girlfriends 



Perfect way to beat the heat- our traditional Halu-Halo


Anvaya Cove Beach Nature Club gets 4 stars from me, for having a beautiful amenities and facilities, clean shower rooms, okay and reasonable food, and for having a beautiful sunset. Aside from swimming, we played volleyball, frisbee and football which all of them I suck bigtime! Not really into sports, but if shopping is a sports then I consider myself an athlete. Hahaha!







Grilled Tuna at Anvaya


Pork Liempo




So this #ootd is taken by my blogger buddy, Harvey follow him and his food/travel/whatsnot blog posts, click here


H & M Cropped Top- which by the way is currently having their Summer Sale, do check out their website here to know what store's near you is having a sale, Tattered Shorts (Thrifted), Black Tassel Bag from Lazada, --next on the blog, my 1st ever Lazada Online Shopping expeirience,  Brown Tassel Sandals from Parisian


So if you wish to go here, you can check their Facebook page for details. So if you want some "summering' never too late because summer season or should I say the heat will last up to the last week of July--hence, global warming people.


We cap the night off at Fontana Leisure Park & Resort, where we rented a villa for one night, not my first time here so this is really a place where you can stay and enjoy facilities of a true home, you have refrigerator, a gas stove, a sink, a kitchen counter top and a place where you can grill (not sure if you still can, but you can ask though). Check out their Facebook page for the details, its cool though that you get welcome drinks and discount coupons of their amenities and other stores inside Fontana.

                            
On our way home, since we checked out lunch time we decided to have lunch at Binulo Restaurant which offers authentic Kapampangan cuisine. My grandmother is a Kapampangan, and if you know that Kapampangan are the best cooks. Ehem!



Their Sinampalukang Manok is served in a bamboo stem then poured on your bowl, entertaining!


Binulo's  version of Kare-Kare


Piniritiong Hito, not even can eat this but I like it since it comes with a Burong and you can wrap it with a leaf together with the burong




By the way, like any outing, it was legendary. We really bonded and got the chance to know each other more. These people are simply the ones I can't live without. Any summer getaway is epic as long as you are with the people who keeps you happy and you can just be yourself. So cheers guys for a summer breaky! And for more summer outings together. #TeamClingy #InnityFamBam








You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe