#LikePapa

6:22:00 PM

Daddy, Papa, Dada, Papi, Popsi. Whatever you want to call him, he's your first love, he's the first man that loved you like no other man can. Today is such a special day, and it feels so surreal for me that I am actually making a blog for him.

He is such a quiet person, but once you get to know he is so talkative. He loves to make jokes that are so corny and so funny. He makes the best Beef Steak. He loves watching UFC every weekends. He is such a smart man, I mean he literally knows everything. He is a vinyl collector and a certified Audiophile. He is our official family driver. And he is my #1 fan and critic. Who he is? He's my Papa.

Growing up, I learned to love music because of him. I remember him taking me to his office in Makati and we would go to a music store in Greenbelt where we can listen to CD's and he would buy me my record. Whenever I have a new favorite artist, he would find a way to buy it for me. He is my first suitor. I can also remember the first time that he played a CD, and he played this song, its so catchy that I loved and then few weeks after Maroon 5 was #1. He introduced me to almost all genre of music. He made sure that we know and remember the names of the members of The Beatles band. I woke up every weekend to Galileo by Queen, Pink Floyd, The Police,  Eric Clapton and so much more!




We were so close. But a lot happened and I can't say that I have the best relationship with him now. We have a lot of indifferences, we always try to disagree to a lot of things. But that's what makes us family. There's a lot of times that I really don't get him but in his own little ways like making dinner, taking care of my daughter and niece, driving us to anywhere we want to go, carrying our shopping bags. In those little gestures, I feel loved and cared for.

He is such a great man, for loving my mother and making sure that our family is together and complete. He prioritizes family over anything else. That's why I am proud to call him My Papa. 



Papa, I know I have a lot of things to be sorry for, but I want to thank you for everything you've done for us. I know it's not easy being the only man in the house but you make sure to keep it cool. I know we maybe a little loud at times but you always find a way to have your own peace. I know we maybe a little demanding, but you are so patient on letting us do what we want. I know that you have a lot of things you want to do in life but you've set those all aside for us. And for that, Papa, Thank You!



Happy Father's Day Papa! I may not say it all the time, but you know that I love you. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong but the new Mcdonald's commercial really gave me the chills, and made me realized that I want to become my Papa, someone who prioritizes his family and loves his partner like his bestfriend. 



It's never too late, show and tell your Dad how much you love them even in your own little way this Father's Day. Can't say it? Then maybe give him something you know he would love. If you're looking for the perfect gift for your Dad, Visit Lazada  for their APP WEEKEND PROMO/ Father's Day Exclusive Promo and avail of their P250 OFF for a minimum of P 1,500 worth of purchase and just by downloading their app.  Hope this would help you celebrate this special day. Cheers Guys!







You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe