Our own version of Central Park

9:00:00 PM

Anyone who is not fascinated by the beauty of Central Park or even dreamt of going there must not be a hopeless romantic. I am guilty one indeed. Hahaha. So anyways, usually every month my officemates creates townhall activities for all of us to be more bonded and united and to just set aside our indifferences. 

This month our commitee decided to do it differently-- the outdoors. And surprisingly I am not a fan of outdoor activities, I love the outdoors just by simply laying around and just appreciate serenity.

So Ayala Triangle Park is our venue which is just couple blocks away from our office, call time is 6am. So imagine me waking up at 4am since I live in Antipolo. Ayala Triangle Park is situated in the heart of Makati, at the heart of CBD of Makati City. Filled with runners, lovers, food lovers during the night since its a place where you can run, eat and just adore the night lights of Makati skyscrapers.

I seldom go to Ayala Triangle Park, and when our day for the townhall. I was simply amazed.

This view is definitely breath-taking.

I am a fan of skyscrapers and this one definitely 👌

Meet my B2, Dani! She made it to the townhall inspite feeling sick that day. 

Our bags experience green grass for the first time. Hahahha


People People People, those are my officemates 😄
                       
                           
                 Our commitee giving instructions


Part of the activity is that we share our food, but we have to say something to person infront of us like Sorry, I forgive you & I love you. This activity is probably my fave since "surpirsimgly" I cried. Hahaha.


Another activity was that we are grouped into two teams, and this is the X-Y game wherein we had to get as many points without taking any points from the other team. Objective is to make sure you follow the instructions and keep in mind the win-win mentality. 




The other activities we did were the Dragon's Tail wherein we had to catch the dragon's tail of the other team to win. And the other was that two groups has to cross the other side blindfolded and step on the paper plates. 


Though Central Park is as big as a city, Ayala Park is simply the closest thing to getting that version of Central Park. That day it helped me out to think and reflect expecially with the help of my beloved officemates, they made me feel loved and important with all their kinds of word and advices. We are lucky enough to experience it such a pretty place I just wish people would be more careful on taking care of this public place. So next time you go to Ayala Park for any recreational activity, please CLAYGO (Clean As You Go!)



Cheers,
Karen




You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe