Daiso - My Happy Place

5:57:00 AM


If you are a resident of Antipolo just like me, well you must be fully aware that there's a new mall just around the corner. Medyo big deal, since I've been here for almost 15 years and most of the time groceries lang talaga ang meron. But now, naglevel up na. 


So anyway, I went to Robinson's Antipolo, such a legit place. Well, first sobrang laki ng mall and ganda ng design, that it doesn't look like a mall in Antipolo. Somehow transpires to Trinoma daw or Robinson's Magnolia (actually bigger than Magnolia if you'd ask me). 


Few stores are opened palang, so pili palanng mapupuntahan. So me and boyfie watched a movie which is by the way just P 150 (which by the way is so like 5 years ago na ganito ang presyo ng tickets). So to cut the story short, I saw Daiso. 

Daiso is the famous "P88" store, everything well most of everything costs P88, good are all from Japan so do not freak out if you see the item not understandable. 

When I got to enter the store, the first aisle I saw is what I like to call "The Scrappy Girl"
Tapes of all designs, sizes and textures!!! OMG!!!


Lalabas ang inner creative gal sayo when you see this, and don't get me wrong. Whenever I see stuffs like these I immediately to start thinking "Tapusin kona kaya ang Scrapbook ko?" Hahaha. But in the end, you just piled up the items and end up not doing it. #mylife



This I gotta love, pencil holders in different colors and designs. Hayy. How I wish I have my own permanent desk to decorate. It'd probably like a candy store sa dami ng colors. Hahaha. 

I went to their Kitchenware section, and instantly I fell inlove kasi all of their wares are in matching colors, grabe! They look so pretty in their shelves!

Next stop, den den den- Make Up! Okay, I'm not a make-up savy person kasi eyebrow, foundation and lipstick lang happy na ako. Hahaha! But this section of their make-up definitely reminds me of Tony Moly. They carry brands from Korea, very cute ung packaging and excellent quality items. Pero a bit expensive.

They have everything a girl would need for her everyday routine. Eyes, face, skin and even for your nails!

The next part I visited which is beside the kitchen/household items is the Party goods. Remember trying to celebrate, you have the party, the guests, the cake, but no candles? Well, Daiso has the most creative candles. Note that these candles costs around P150 -above with other stores. But here it's P88!!! Oh diba? :) I remebered instantly my officemates, since we are very fond of celebrating each others birthday every single month. So guys if you are reading my blog. This picture is dedicated to you all!


Daiso got me so excited talaga, and I was able to take a few pics of items that are so cute and quirky that are definitely worth-posting. 
Crystal Contact Lens Case- I don't wear one, but gusto ko na dahil dito!

A Water-Balloon Maker, AWESOME!

 
In Daiso, you'll also find the most weirdest things, like this Finger Sack. I want to think that it's for something for sewing since it's near a sewing kit. But the name itself definitely a show stopper! Hahahahha!



To ask if what are the things that I bought, I had to stop myself from getting more since sabi nga ng boyfriend ko "Oo P88 yan pero pag madami kinuha mo dina P88 yan!" --point taken!

A big dainty box- I bought it for my daughter since she's very organized with her stuff. They have these boxes in different sizes and designs, so sobrang cool lang! Pero if sigurista ka like me, then opt for the bigger one na kasi P88 regardless of the size.

Colored Pens- This one's for my daughter too. Usually for a 30pcs na pens would coast around P100 bucks and above, so definitely a keeper!
A retractable eyebrow liner and a Princess Compact Foundation Powder- DO NOT JUDGE! On a regular makeup stores you wouldn't find these things- cute and inexpensive!

And because I'm such a "helpful" person, I made a list of what you should do to have a better shopping experience at Daiso:

1. Make sure to know what you are buying, or if you came across something that you think you want to buy. Think first. Since everything (most of it) costs P88, check niyo muna if nakamura ka or nagsplurge kana. 

2. Size do matter. If you are buying an item that comes it different sizes and has the same price, opt for the bigger one or the medium one if it has. Kasi everything is P88. 

3. Bring a shopping bag. If you are an eco-friendly shopper like me. I think better if you have one lalu na if you're gonna buy so many things. Sayang ang paper bags. :)

4. If you are unsure of what that item is, ask a personnel. Very friendly sila dun. They will surely be glad to assist you. And Oh. Don't forget to say thank you!

5. Go LOWER! If you re buying snacks at Daiso, I know it's a bit expensive for P88 diba? But the cashier offered me the same snack but twice cheaper since malapit na magexpire. So I think you can ask if they have snacks or items that are on 50% off -above.


*So I hope my blog helped you out be a Daiso-avid shopper like me. No need to splurge since lahat may alternative na. :)


xoxo, Karen


You Might Also Like

2 (mga) komento

  1. You are such an awesome writer! Love reading your blogs. Keep it up! Hope you write about the show, I Do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Innity for such a wonderful comment, will definitely keep that in mind! :) xoxo, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe