Hairshaft - "Sanctuary of Beauty & Dyosaness"

4:12:00 AM


My mother has been bugging me since last month that she needs some hair-loving. My mom has always been my buddy for this kind of things - getting glamified and shopping ofcourse! Being a self-confessed IG addict, I know that Hair Shaft Salon is one of the biggest craze in social media with their quirky hashtags and beautiful hair transformations. 

Then finally something just magical happened, Shella or most known as #Shellastic commented on one of my IG pics saying that "someday" she wishes that I'll be one of their creations. (Oh diba?) Hahahha. Messaged her on viber and scheduled an appointment.

Me, my mom and my sister were all excited 'bout our girly bonding. As most of you don't know, we have our hair salon for almost 3 years now. And ever since, it was so usual to get haircuts, treatments and etc for us. It really didn't gave us that satisfaction anymore ever since we had one. *sigh

So... imagine me waking up at 7am on a Sunday? That much excitement I guess. We arrived 11:30ish at Hair Shaft, maaga pa talaga I know. People were very nice and friendly, offered us complimetary iced tea (may brewed coffee din and water if nagiinarte ka sa iced tea).


My sister got her hair cut done by #Carled, he was so funny and very accomodating. Since wala pa tao, we were all taking before pictures of her. Hahaha. And she was really game for it. Good job sissy! Since we have a hair salon in Antipolo, hair color, Rebond, Perming & etc was like Hot Oil to us. We do it regularly so both of has hair conditions of coarsed and damaged hair. 


Before

After.. Voila!
Walang make-up yan guysss! Mana sa ate! Ehem! :)

 

My sister's stylist Carl or #Carled his official IG is @hairshaftcarl
Carl gave her a hair cut that was not so long and short either, just the perfect length to help her manage it. The haircut was so perfect for her that really lit up her face. 

My mom was game for the hair transformation, Hair color and Hair Cut. But after much probing; she got a Pre-Lightening Cream & Hair Treatment.
Before

My Mom was so sleepy during the application of the Lightening Cream- it's their alternative of Bleaching

Lightening Cream creates wonders for Red/Dark Pigmented Hair to be able to achieve your desired hair color.

What Shella suggested is that the best color for my mom would be something lighter, since she's very used to dark colors. It really gave her a younger look.  Sabi pa na Mama, gusto ko magmukha akong 30 years old. Mind you my mom is already 49 years old already.


The stylist of my mom was Shella  or #Shellastic, Follow her on IG @hairshatfshella
So for the most awaited part "daw", Me! Finally it's my turn to experience getting my crowning glory #glamified!

My fairy godmother is Mitch (#TouchbyMitch), at first I wanted to just have simple layers since I want to grow out my hair na. (Nakakamiss kasi na kaya ko ifishtail buhok ko) But Mitch told me that she'll give me a hair cut that suits my small face.

I wanted to cry when I saw lots of hair chopped off, feeling ko lalaki na ako after but I imagined Jennifer Lawrence and Kirsten Stewart (Toinks! Hollywood yun! Ambisyosa!) Hahahah!

Before



And Voila! Jessy Mendiola na daw ang peg ko,



After


She gave me a cut that's very easy to maintain since my mom blurted out my problems everyday that I don't look like I comb my hair, and me taking so long preparing since I have to blow-dry or iron my hair. YES! It's not easy to look fabulous everyday! It requires much time and effort So boys, learn to appreciate! :)


Mitch my stylist #touchbymitch is her official hashtag and her IG @hairshaftmitch

The most funniest part of the Hair Shaft experience is that afterwards you'll feel like a celebrity getting your pictures taken, my mom and sister just gave up but I was feeling the moment of my 15 minutes of fame!





Hair Shaft Salon has the most hippest marketing strategy with all their hashtags, mind you everyone who is working there has a very distinct hashtag so better use it and tag them they'll surely appreciate it.

I know you are all asking how much do you have to spend to get the Hair Shaft experience, prices vary on each stylist and length. My advice on you ladies who would want to try this out is to follow my tips:                   
1. Schedule an early appointment, people are coming in after lunch so if you don't want to wait, be an early bird like us!

2. Believe. Believe in your fairy godmother, you went there because you know you are in good hands. But if you are apprehensive then tell them what you want.
3. Bring cash. Before getting so excited make sure to get a quotation first from your stylist on what services you'll be availing. It's better to be sure kaysa mapahiya ka dun teh! Wala kang plato na huhugasan.




For more details visit their Facebook Page
Address: Podium Mall, 3F, 18 Adb Avenue Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong
Phone:(02) 638 2041


Check out each IG account of the stylist to see their works. 

Leave me a comment if you like this post. :)

xoxo, Karen

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe