I Do

10:00:00 AM

Finally! Had the time to write a blog post again, wuhoo! Being busy is good for me because it means I must be doing everything right. And usually it's been one of my routines that I watch the reality show I Do every weekends, it's a must for me!

The show ended for almost a week now, and since then I couldn't find another show that I will be so religious in watching. Anyway, just so you know why I love watching "I Do" it's a reality show of couples put into different tests about life, love, relationships that they will have to deal with in marriage. And in order for them to learn and cope more, they have the help of a life coach and psychologist.


So to fast forward, the show ended and when I watched the finale wherein they showed the dream wedding which is the grand prize for the couple, it really made me realized about how I wanted my wedding. (Note: This is not a "parinig" post or neither am I trying to imply something, I just want to simply read the blog after 5 years and see how I did)

Every girl's dream is get a very romantic and fairytale-like wedding. It's just a one-in-a-lifetime experience, that one day that everything will be as you wished how it will be. It's the most perfect day that you will be telling to your children. (*blushing) 

And to let you in my daydreaming for that special day, I'll give you the Top 5 "elements" of my special day:

The first thing I thought of really is the most important thing to consider is the venue, because it says everything on how thematic and feel your wedding would be. Before, I really thought of Mt.Carmel Shrine because it has one of the most longest aisles I have ever seen, and because the church simply gives out a very classic taste of elegance.                                                           
Mt.Carmel Shrine in New Manila, Quezon City

Second thing, is the motif or color. Usually, as they say when choosing the motif of your wedding its always your favorite. Hahaha. Turquoise has been actually one of the most popular colors lately and I'm sure most of you will agree with me that despite that it's a color leaning to blue and green shades it's very girly.  But ofcourse when picking your color motif usually wedding planners will be suggesting to combine it with another color to add drama. And I like the idea that I can combine turquoise with almost any color you can imagine as long as you are bold enough. Just look at these color schemes.



 

This one's actually my favorite. I love the peacock color palette. It's so vibrant!
  

The third thing that I will certainly be looking forward to "getting married" is the Pre-Nuptial Shoot/Video. This has been becoming a trend nowadays, and it has been already a staple for each couples to have the most amazing prenup shoot/video. Even some are trending already for their craziest idea like being chased by zombies or doing the most used themes for prenup photo shoots. And although it wouldn't be practical to get Jason Magbanua, I think it will always be on the theme of the shoot. And I always daydream of having it as a short film, like reenacting the first time I saw him and I knew that it was love at first sight and he was THE ONE. :) And what better way to make it cinematic is to use a very good song. This one's been playing on loop for days already, and this is really a good song that I don't mind using for the video. So play it and enjoy it! :)



 
Shut Up & Dance by Walk the Moon


Fourth, is the FOOD. I'm not a big eater but I am definitely a fan of good food and beautiful food. Hahhaa. Do you believe in the saying "The eye eats first" When I was studying culinary at CSB, this is one of the things that really stuck with me in time. And if there's one catering service that I would be dying to have on my wedding day, that is K by Cunanan, they've been in the business for so long and I've actually been seeing a lot of their food style/themes all over Instagram. 

Visit their FB page to know more about them
 

Remember your guests will be talking about your food throughout and after the event. So why not give them the best experience ever. I love K by Cunanan's contemporary and chic style.

 And my Fifth, the last but not the least. The Wedding Gown. Have you ever tried just browsing through your Instagram and when you came across a gorgeous dress you instantly save it to your phone? That's what I do whenever I cam across a beautiful gown whether it's because of the color, design, texture and etc. Hahaha. And I am totally loving this IG account of  Bride House Ph. Not only are they creating gowns that are timeless, it's very inexpensive! Some people are spending a lot with their wedding gowns that I really find it so inconvenient, because there are a lot young and new designers out there that offers these wedding gowns at a very affordable price. Besides, the gown will just be a gown it's how you wear it. *wink


http://photos-g.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfa1/10665965_283710665170094_1494097977_n.jpghttp://photos-d.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10729278_649902228458635_1702845328_n.jpghttp://photos-a.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xap1/10644003_724230177632168_71528076_n.jpg


So there you go! Hope you all enjoy reading my blog! Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. :) 

"By the way, This blog post is dedicated to my boyfriend who's been such an amazing guy for almost 6 years now. I know you probably forgot, but today is special. 6 years ago, I first saw you. I knew right then that you are the one I want to be with Forever. It was love at first sight. I love you so much!"


xoxo, Karen

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe