Mid Year Sale Madness

10:49:00 PM

Have you ever noticed that every malls and stores are having a sale? It's because of the Mid-Year Sale, stores and boutiques are also shifting from summer pieces to winter/rainy pieces because ofcourse  its the rainy season.

I personally have a love and hate relationship with this kind of weather, sometimes its good because it keeps you cool and relax but most of the time its just too hassle getting to any places plus traffic is worst on rainy days. 

So anyway, I visited Forever 21 who's having their "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" Sale, to my surprise there were less people shopping not unlike last year it was like a stampede inside their store at Megamall. The lines for the fitting rooms are shorter plus also the lines at cashier too, which is an indication it's not a huge it I guess. Mind you I visited on Friday evening. 

It was a sign that I can finish early since it wouldn't be hassle to look around, but to my dismay. I found nothing...

Nothing, I mean most of their clothes are outdated. Literally, I saw one dress that I bought 3 years ago, and it's still on their racks.Good thing it's on a different color and size. Tsktsk. Then I realized, that they might have just brought back all their old stocks for the sale. I wouldn't mind it because fashion trends just keep coming back, but Hello? Most of the clothes are tattered, like it had been through a moshpit. Some were just simply overpriced, you'll know what I mean when you go to their store. 

Sigh....

The Buy 1 Take 1 promo, was for me really confusing since the tags didn't indicate it, it just says a promo price. Some of the clothes are mixed up as well.. Although they have a good sale on their shoes and bags which is not bad but was really looking forward to more selections. 

Second stop is H&M which is also having their 70% OFF Summer Sale, This haven is one my go-to's since they sell a good selection of pieces from Womens, Kids, Men & especially their accessories plus when they say "SALE" clearly its jaw dropping. And once I went there, it was really full of people but you can still look around easily. There were cardigans at P300, Dress for P300, Sweaters at P500, I mean it was all a good deal. But then I realized, I wouldn't want to dress into something that more than one person has too. It would be so embarrassing. The items were all available in different sizes but just one color/design. Hahaha!

I was so dismayed that I wasn't able to buy anything, I felt like I was just window shopping when I wanted to do it for so long. Shopping for me is therapeutic. 

Then I realized, why not just try online shopping. You have a lot of online sites to choose from, plus most of the stores nowadays has their online stores for people who don't want the hassle of queuing in line and walking around at the mall. 

And just recently I made it into Zalora's Brand Ambassador Program, and not to be bias but Zalora is actually a good venue for online shopping for clothes, bags and accessories and etc. They have brands like Mango, CLN, River Island and also their own brand and a whole lot more. They have their method COD or Cash On Delivery so you don't need to go to the bank to deposit your payments or even enter your credit card for security purposes.


And to give you perks, you can use my ZBAP code to get 15% off on their items, no need to worry if it excludes discounted items, because you can use it to their sale items as well. And you can get FREE Shipping on P1,000 and above purchases. Perfect right? No long ques, No taxi fares, no aching feet, no bargaining, its a perfect slice of heaven for all shoppingeras like me.



Just to share with you as well what I purchased at Zalora


Crop Top & Flouncy Skirt Set from Ashley Collection


A Shirt Dress from ZALORA brand

I am a fan of Black & White, and yesterday I found out that the color black might be my favorite color all this time. Hahaha! My clothes are arranged according to colors, and almost half of it compromises of black and white. Well, for me Black is the new Red. Agree? 


This mint dress is so perfect! A perfect day to night outfit while just a simple blazer for your outfit to work and then a popping clutch bag for your night out with girlfriends.

Plus you can also download Zalora's app so you can shop anywhere and anytime with just the click of your fingertips.

Download it here. For IOS, For Android.

Enjoy shopping! Share me your shopping experience :)

Cheers, Karen


You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe