Ant Man-Me

3:11:00 AM

So lately, there's a lot of action-packed heroes that will be showing on the big screens this year. Like Batman Vs.Superman, Suicide Squad & etc. And I know because it has been an obligatory information for me since my boyfriend is a number one fan of superheroes, and I became one as well eventually. Hahaha. 

And this July, another great movie for all you fanatics out there! Which is The Ant Man, ofcourse I really don't know the history and all but I love the trailer especially that Paul Rudd is the main character. Definitely a unique character for him to play since we were so used to his comedic acts and but this one the kids would love.


I came across their movie website which is so fun that they have an interactive photo-maker in which you can minisize your picture with any background you like and be like an actual Ant Man.  <--Click 

I suggest you upload your picture with a white background so it'll be easier for you to edit out. Trust me, I'm no photoshop expert but this one is definitely easy!

Sharing with you the pictures I did for me and Keira, she's been playing it since she saw me doing it. Well, now's the time to squeeze those creative juices out! Especially this long weekend!




Share me you Ant Man-me pictures I'd love to see it! And by the way when uploading don't forget to included their hashtag #AntManPh #AntManME

Cheers guys to the weekend! 😊

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe