Friday at Century City Mall

4:25:00 AM



I am working with the most outgoing people I have ever know. And usually every Friday, we try our best to just go out and just get out of the office to enjoy a week of hard work.

Last Friday, we decided to go to Century City Mall and try CaliBurger. The place was really big for a burger place, and not to mention they have a life size TV screens perfect for this NBA Playoffs season. 


The pink bench chairs are just so cute! 


And the view from their Al Fresco, is breath-taking, if you know how to appreciate skyscrappers such as this :)

Tried the BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger around P295 with unlimited flavored Iced tea and french fries. Not bad, the burger was really good. Being not a fan of burgers (Trust me, if I have a choice I really do not like eating burgers, hehehe) But for CaliBurger, I'd definitely go for another bite! 


The BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger, spell YUM? 

Meet my awesome team mates, who are not just with pretty and handsome faces, very smart too! 


After a heavy lunch at CaliBurger, we decided to check out the famous Hole in the Wall, a food court of some of the finest and premium fast food. I also tried the Scout's Honor for the dessert, and saw that they have the Craft-your-own-cookie where you can choose your own cookie dough, and pick three toppings of your choice! How great is that! So I did mine, for the dough I picked the Chewy Horlicks dough (it's a malt based dough), as for the toppings I picked marshmallows, Hershey's kisses and cream cheese to give that extra tanginess.



Choose from a variety of different cuisines to satisfy your palettes 


Craft-your-own-cookie for P120
 

My cookie! Hehehe!



Have your pick! Cookies that are already made are 3 for P180 (Not bad right?) 


Thank you to my awesome team mates fro always teasing me whenever I ask for a picture,
ayan ganda ng shot ko tuloy, very candid! Hahaha


The result? A happy boyfriend! Hahahaha, he loved it and was even saving savoring each bite. And even my daughter loved it, smiling for each bite of her chocolate chipp cookie.




Keira tried the traditional Chocolate Chip Cookie


Follow Scout's Honor on Instagram @scoutshonorph, CaliBurger @caliburgerph and Hole in the Wall @holeinthewallph 

---Leave a comment to share your food experience as well, I'd love to hear it! :)




xoxo,
Karen

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe