Closeup Forever Summer 2015

6:29:00 AM


May 16, 2015 was the most anticipated summer concert for all the yuppies out there. Closeup Forever Summer happens every year to bring together some of the most popular artists and just make every people dance, drink and sing to the music. And honestly, even before I was always wondering how would it be to attend a concert that's very Coachella. Luckily, after 3 years I finally got a chance to attend it.

So the concert was held in MOA Concert Grounds, perfect venue if you are really expecting a great amount of crowd. Got 2 SVIP tix, so had my ever supportive boyfriend to be my date for the concert. Wieee!



The stage was perfect, it was huge!

Got there, 9:30ish since the gates opened at 2pm and there were local performers who are guests for the concert.

True enough as soon as we got there, I honestly felt like a chaperone! A lot of teenagers, and youngsters all dressed up for the event in their skimpiest and coolest coachella outfits. As for me, I just wore a white top from E Clothing, which by the way sells the most affordable tops and dresses on Instagram. Follow her!


And if you are a follower of this event, Martin Garixx is the main performer- world's top DJ who's by the way is only 19 years old and extremely gorge!

Eva Shaw was the opening act for Martin Garixx and boyfie loved her, spinning continuously for 3 hours was legite enough that she's at her game. And long behold, once her spin was done. The crowd went wild cheering for Martin Garixx; and it was so fun that everyone was shouting, dancing and singing!




It was evident enough for me after 2 hours of Martin Garixx spinning, I got "tita-mode" Huhuhu. Was so freakin' tired and almost did nor felt my toes. Luckily he performed the songs I like earlier so it was okay for us to go home.

Everyone beside us was such a story tell, Hahaha!


Pumped up for Martin Garixx!



The event was definitely an eye-opener, generation today are more outgoing and expressive. And call me old school but I tend to be really conservative with the values  and since I have a little girl, it scares me to death that by the time she's a teen it will be a lot worst  and I don't want to expose her to that. Better magkumbento nalang siya. Just kidding. Just thinking out loud here. Hahaha.

Wiee, confetti party!

But kudos to the organizers of the event, it was really a success, they went all the way for ghe event and they were really strict on what are not allowed at the venue which I like. I would definitely attend another one since it's definitely a feel-good concert.


xoxo,
Karen



You Might Also Like

2 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe