Moms Who Care - Be the Best Mom

3:55:00 AM

Being a Mom comes with great responsibility and yes, it just doesn't mean taking care of her children and giving them TLC that they need. It also means making decisions for their little ones, and I being a single mom can attest to this challenge. Everyday, I have to make decisions for my daughter ofcourse because simply she's too young to decide on her own. And it might be the shallowest reasons, but whenever I purchase products for my kid that's one of the hardest because there are a lot of products out there in the market but only a few would stand out. And sometimes, your decisions are already influenced by either advertisements or even recommendations by your mom ofcourse or friends. 

But we have to be careful, because not all products can work perfectly for everyone. It might be a bundle of joy for them but your kid might not love and it may lead to any irritation or side-effects. My daughter is already 8 years old, which I thought would mean that she can now use the products that I use, but no since I noticed that her used to be long and shiny hair became so dull and dry that's when I decided that I needed some major decision-making again. 

Luckily, I have Carefor products that I am intending to use for my 3 year old niece which has super sensitive hair and skin. I used the Carefor Baby Shampoo for the both of them, which is not only a tear-free formula but it also has chamomile essence which they both love and Vitamin E which I love. Sometimes, whenever they get to the age of toddler they also become picky of what to use because they would just opt for products that has their favorite cartoon character on it thus not even giving them much benefit for their hair or skin. 


Carefor Milk Bath
Carefor Baby Hair & Body Wash


Carefor Baby Shampoo

Carefor Baby Powder
After using the Carefor Shampoo for my daughter, I noticed immediately that I can easily comb her hair even if she didn't use any conditioner and her hair smells great! It's true enough that I have to make sure that the products I use for my daughter are formulated for her age to keep her sensitive hair from breaking.

My niece had an issue before with diaper rashes that lead her to have UTI at such a young age, some of the causes would be not changing the diaper when needed and proper hygience. Now, I'm using CareFor Nappy Rash Cream to keep her protected all day from skin irritation. And another product that I love using for her is the CareFor Baby Milk Bath which keeps her moisturized and protected all day from dryness. These products works perfectly for my daughter and niece especially that not everyday I can look after them, but I am 101% sure that they are protected because of these products that are certified with US-FDA and BFAD approved ofcourse!



Carefor Nappy Cream

Carefor Mosquito Repellant

Carefor Baby Olive Oil

Carefor Products 

There are a lot of CareFor products that I'm sure you would love to use for your kid, niece, nephew, or loved ones. Like how I did, I was hesitant at first but would definitely use these products again. You can visit Lazada if you also want to be a #MomsWhoCare or visit any Department Store, SM Baby Co., Robinsons Department Stores and Supermarkets, Rustans and Shopwise. 

Let me know your reviews as well for this product.

xoxo,
Karen


You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe