Love is in the air

5:48:00 AM

 So Valentine's happens to be one of my favorite days, though it's not an official Holiday. Well for me it is! I just love being so giggly of looking at flowers, balloons, teddy bears, everything in pink and red!

Hay..

So every year it's been a tradition that me and boyfie celebrates Vday in our own way. Supposedly we have reservations on a resto cafe in Taytay that oozes with romantic vibe and just cheesiness. We cancelled the last minute and got free tickets for the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta which is held at Clark, programs starts at 4am. And this means waking up at 1am and having completely no sleep at all. Hahaha. The event was held in a openfield and definitely a fiesta, lots of food kiosks and stalls to buy from. An open area where you can do picnic and a perfect day to fly a kite. It was perfect.

Photo Credits to my good friend Harvey Perello

Going up?

Look



                                                 This is Harvey
 
 
Good times!
 
                                            #Ootd - Mint Green


It's a beautiful sight to see my daughter enjoying the open grounds, especially nowadays that they are more interested with their gadgets. Atleast she knows how it feels to play out in the sun. Priceless moments.

And it's even more priceless since I have these two with me.



  My little girl enjoying the exhibit.

We decided to have an early lunch at Abe's Farm (Note: this part of my blog would be the climax so expect some action and bickering or sorts)

It was 30 minutes away from the venue, and once we arrived it was really a homey place where it has a big garden, its a restaurant where they have accommodations at the same time. Since we have no reservations and it was about lunch time we had to wait for a table.



After 30 minutes....(Waitress advises that once a table finishes we can occupy it)


After 1 hour... (Still no table, and no signs of having one)

After 2 hours.. (A table bills out and some stoods up from the table but some were left, and because we are already too much hungry and furious we stood infront of them)

Sitted and hoping to eat food. But no waiters are assisting us and keeps ignoring us.

Then finally, unleash the cracken! I made a statement to bus out the tables since we are already 2 hours waiting and didn't even offered us water!

I don't wait for 2 hours, I don't like waiting. I was expecting that food was good but was just average.

Thanks to the lovely waitress Diana who made it possible to bring food to our table. Imagine waiting for almost 3 hours and just eating for about 30 minutes? Hahahaa. That was such a memorable day!

Everything was perfect, from the time my boyfie brought me flowers and baking brownies and quality time with my two lovies. #perfect

*fingers crossed that next year will be unforgettable as well

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!

xoxo,
Karen






You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe